Book Online and Get 20% Discount on AED 260 per person
Hatta is 200 years old village which is located in the rough Hajar Mountains. Hatta is about 115 km east of Dubai City. It has a popular Heritage Village, includes two prominent military towers from the 18th century and the Juma mosque (built in 1780), the oldest building in Hatta.
After an early departure by 4X4 vehicles, we proceed along the road until we reach the mountains. There you will have an adventurous drive through the rocky landscape. An hour or so of rough driving can be rewarded by scenes of great and unexpected beauty as we pass big and small Wadis and we cross lush landscape, which is surrounding the small settlements and villages deep in the mountains.
We will explore the Wadis and dry river beds, which are flooded after winter rains from the Hajar Mountains. A swim in one of those Wadis will give you a nice refreshment. Later you can take a visit to the restored 16th century Hatta Fort. On the way back to Dubai we stop at one of those popular street markets, where you can find local carpets and potteries.
- All Prices are on sharing basis,
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 11 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
- All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
- For recent offers contact our team
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice