This tour takes you to the greenest of all Emirates – Al Ain, the Garden City and also boasts a University, just 120kms from Dubai. The area boasts of vegetable and date farms. We pass by the Hili Fun City famous for green gardens, and stop at the largest camel market in the U.A.E. where we see different sizes / varieties of camels.
We then proceed to the Al Ain Museum next to Old Fortress before we drive up to the most beautiful landscape, Jebel Hafeet – a bird’s eye view from the Jebel Hafeet the tallest mountain in the U.A.E.
- All Prices are on sharing basis,
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Children above 11 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
- All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
- For recent offers contact our team
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice, Al Ain Zoo Tickets are not inculdes in package