Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE is the seat of federal offices. Take in the beautifully landscaped gardens and parks, nestling some of the luxurious cultural landmarks along with modern skyscrapers of this fast developing cosmopolis and visit Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first museum of its kind in the Arab world: a universal museum that is a cultural beacon, bringing together different cultures to shine fresh light on the shared stories of humanity.
Ladies and Men: Full (ankle-length) trousers, long sleeve (wrist-length) shirts/suits. Clothes can be any color, no transparent clothing, no shorts, no beachwear as per Mosque manners.
Ladies: Wear a headscarf of any color (to cover the head)
- All Prices are on sharing basis,
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 11 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
- All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
- For recent offers contact our team
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice