Louvre Abu Dhabi
Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first museum of its kind in the Arab world: a universal museum that is a cultural beacon, bringing together different cultures to shine fresh light on the shared stories of humanity.
Designed as a micro-city, Louvre Abu Dhabi is an archipelago out at sea. Dedicated areas entice and encourage a multitude of activities, especially contemplation.
Just like wandering the narrow streets of an Arabian medina, visitors can explore 55 detached buildings. Twenty-three of these buildings are devoted to galleries, which were inspired by the low-lying homes of the local region. Exterior facades overlooking both sea and the Abu Dhabi skyline encourage considered walks and conversation.
Ferrari World – Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor and first Ferrari theme park, located on Yas Island, with over 20 attractions includes the world’s fastest roller-coaster. Experience its fast and furious fun for all ages. The park tells the Ferrari story with passion and excitement through more than 20 exhilarating and educational rides and attractions, interactive shopping and authentic Italian dining experiences.
- All Prices are on sharing basis,
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 11 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
- All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
- For recent offers contact our team
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice