How to Prepare For your Dubai Desert Safari
Desert Safari in Dubai is the top choice when we talk about the adventure. Dubai desert safari is the most exciting place with multiple activities to cherish for all ages. After hearing so many things about this safari, Dubai is rated as the top attraction in the UAE.
It is essential to know the basic information before commencing the wonderful trip to Desert Safari. Lots of information are available on the internet. There are many tour organizers who can plan your trip according to your plan and budget.
Dubai Desert Safari: Experience the beauty and the magnificence of the golden sand.
For extracting the maximum juice from the Dubai desert safari, it is essential to get the basic information before starting a tour. It is advisable to have some preparations beforehand to avoid any complications that can spoil your trip.
Take out all the essential information about the weather condition. Try to make your plans in the afternoon as the day temperature is extremely hot, which can be unbearable. Although there are plans for the day and night safaris, if you want to enjoy at a maximum level, you can plan for the evening desert safari which will continue for six hours.
Evening Desert Safari
If you have planned to enjoy this safari in the evening, you have to follow some instructions also. The first thing is dressing as per the weather conditions can be a bit harsh. Your dressing should be comfortable and loose. Modest clothing is not necessary. You can wear shorts and strap tops. Sometimes, in the evening, it is cold, so you can get a cardigan with you, but most of the time, there is no need for it.
Tips for conventional preparation of Dubai Desert Safari.
- Wear comfortable and decent clothing. Shorts, shirts, light Tops are acceptable. You can bring shawls or a jacket to avoid cold weather at night. Desert Safari clothes should be breathable and adjustable for both hot, cold temperatures and dust. Most of the people think the desert is hot all the time but early mornings and nights may be freeze cold.
- Eat appropriate and light lunch. Do not eat something heavy as that will upset your stomach during roll up and down the Sand Dunes and Hammer Ride.
- During the Dune Bashing, read and follow the safety instructions as the safari vehicles. Therefore, you can catch the lovely and beautiful sunset across the horizon while these rides.
- It is preferable to wear open shoes, flip, flops or sandals as sand can get anywhere insides your shoes.
- We recommended light boots also to keep your feet warm at the camp during Night Desert Safari.
- Don,t forget to wear sunblock as with any outdoor outing. Bring Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses too. In Dubai sun is strong in every season, so must carry quality sunglasses with Hat.
- Bring some cash or credit card while desert safari as there will be some comfort stops for light refreshment. At the desert camp, you can also buy photos and videos from the photographers as well as souvenirs.
- Must bring a camera or a Handycam to capture the unforgettable beauty of the shining desert.
- Don’t bring your valuable accessories to avoid losing them in the sand and feeling uneasy during exciting rides.
Book your trip with us!
Dubai stands out amongst the most well-known encounters in Dubai. It is recommended for you to enjoy the lovely features of the Night Safari-like fire show, dance shows with the most comfort and relaxation.
In order to grab more information about the trip, you can contact the trip organizers of this safari-like www.skylandtourism.com for getting the right solution for you.