Global Village has a great name to justify its theme and the endless fun that visitors receive. Global Village has inspiring lives for two decades and entertaining people in a great way. It is more of like, experiencing the whole world in a single place. If you haven’t heard about Global Village in Dubai yet, here we are giving a brief about it. ‘Global Village’ is a multicultural theme park where the visitors can experience ultimate enjoyment, shopping and a chance to observe different cultures. It is based at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubai. This traditional market and theme park was launched in the year 1997 and still winning hearts. Dubai Global Village’s 24th season is going on and it was started on October 29,2019, and will come to an end in April, 4,2020. Look like, you guys still have a lot of time to plan your Dubai trip and eventually be there to this spot of power-packed entertainment.
How To Reach The Global Village In Dubai?
Are you intrigued to get this spell-bounding and beautiful place? We can guide your way there. Global Village has collaborated with the RTA Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC) to facilitate the visitors with some affordable rides to reach there. Booking is quite easy from the DTC App and the options available are- Limo bikes, convertible limos, Amira limos, and Family taxis. So, you should get your selective ride and reach to avail amazing deals on traditional and modern shopping stuff.
Also, you can opt for the public buses, which are available every 30 minutes until 11 pm from Ittihad Station, Rashidiya Metro Station, Al Ghubaiba Station, and Mall of the Emirates Metro Station. Talking about reaching there, you must know about the timings also. It is open Saturday to Wednesdays from 4 pm to midnight and on, Fridays & Thursdays- 4 pm to 1 am is the availability. Besides, they have a special day in a week for the entire family and ladies especially, i.e. on Mondays. So, you can decide when you wish to get there and dive into the ultimate felicity.
Highlights of 24th Season Of Global Village In Dubai And Its Pavilions
This latest season- 2019-2020 is the biggest one and comes with great tourism, shopping and leisure experiences like never before. You will be surprised to know that it is spread over 17,200,000 sq. ft. and almost 7 million people visited in the 23rd season of Global Village.
- Most active months with maximum gathering are January and December, always.
- Families and kids, especially enjoy the Carnaval fun fair park.
- It hosts more than 40,000 live shows, over 3500 outlets, 60 exciting rides, 100 plus eating places, and much more. This means you can enjoy, shopping, entertainment, and food, from all around the globe.
- Wheel of World with a huge LED screen, stunt show, and Circus are exclusively available in this 24th season only.
- It has 27 pavilions that are the representation of more than 75 countries with distinct cultures.
- Global Village offers- the legendary traditions of the UAE, The intriguing Saudi Arabia perfumes, dates & coffee, Syria’s cheese & Olives, Lebanon soaps & cosmetics, Thai massage & Thai fruits of the Thailand, China’s gadgets & stationary, Indian handicrafts & jewelry, Art of Turkey, Morrocco Argan Oil, America’s versatility in every sector, Pakistani dress material & leather goods, Saffron from Afghanistan, and Korea & Azerbaijan as new pavilions and many more.
Entry Tickets for Global Village
The AED 15 is the entry ticket for one person to this lavish & full of entertainment theme park. Either you can purchase the global village wonder pass at AED 100 to gain access to attractions inside the park (AED 1 = 1 Point). There are stunt shows, Carnaval attractions, Circus, the Ripley’s believe it or not and much more to purchase tickets and have fun with.
Get Ready, Steady & Go To Global Village, Dubai
Pack your bags packed and visit Dubai before this season of Global Village ends. Honestly, you cannot choose to miss this opportunity of ultimate enjoyment with your lovely friends and family. Have an amazing trip!